The GFcrew (“we”, “our” and “us”) is owned and operated by Glossy Finish LLC, A registered Limited Liability Corporation in the state of Florida, USA.
Information we collect
- Information you give to us. We ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the GFcrew website. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services.
- Account Information. When you sign up for a GFcrew Account, we require certain information such as your first name, last name, and email address.
- Profile and Listing Information. To use certain features of the GFcrew website (such as the photographer directory), we may ask you to provide additional information, which may include your address, phone number, and a profile picture.
- Payment Information. To use certain features of the GFcrew website (such as purchasing a product from our store), we may require you to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments
- Communications with GFcrew and other Members. When you communicate with GFcrew or use the GFcrew website to communicate with other Members, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, upload photos, update or add information to your GFcrew Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the GFcrew website.
- Information We Automatically Collect from Your Use of our Services. When you use the GFcrew website, we automatically collect information, including personal information, about the services you use and how you use them. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us, to enable us to comply with legal obligations and given our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionalities of the GFcrew website.
- Geo-location Information. When you use certain features of the GFcrew website, we may collect information about your precise or approximate location as determined through data such as your IP address or mobile device’s GPS to offer you an improved user experience.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the GFcrew website such as the pages or content you view, your searches for photographers, bookings you have made, and other actions on the GFcrew website.
- Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log data and device information when you access and use the GFcrew website, even if you have not created a GFcrew Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the GFcrew website (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the GFcrew website.
- Payment Transaction Information. GFcrew collects information related to your payment transactions through the GFcrew website, including the payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, PayPal email address, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction details. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and GFcrew Payments and to allow the provision of the Payment Services.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties. GFcrew may collect information, including personal information, that others provide about you when they use the GFcrew website, or obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the GFcrew website. We do not control, supervise or respond for how the third parties providing your information process your personal data, and any information request regarding the disclosure of your personal information to us should be directed to such third parties.
How we use the information we collect
- To provide you with the services you signed up for. We will use the information you provided to enable you to upload photos, list your business in our directory, communicate with other members, and to facilitate payment and order processing and any other services requested by you. This also includes sharing this information with third-party service providers in order to provide the services. When we need to share information, we take the steps to ensure that only the necessary information is shared, and the information is protected and being used in accordance with this policy.
- To maintain and improve our services. We use the information collected to analyze our site performance and measure the usage of features.
- To verify your identity. When we need to authenticate your account to provide you support, or if concerns arise in regards to identity theft. We use the information to verify your identity.
- To personalize your experience and advertise our services. We may use the information to conduct our advertising and marketing campaigns. You may opt out of certain ad targeting and re-targeting services with the third-party advertising networks directly.
- To communicate with you about our services. We will send you emails about transactions on your account, technical notices, and feature announcements. You may change your notification settings in your account, or contact us at any time.
- To provide you with support. When you contact us for help, we will use the information to assist you in your use of the Services.
- To meet legal requirements. We may need to use the information to comply with legal requests such as court orders, request by public authorities, and any other other appropriate legal mechanisms.
How do we share the information we collect?
- Third-party Service Providers We share your information with our third-party Service Providers who provide and support our Services. We will only share information that is necessary for the third-party to complete the service and require them to use the information a manner that is consistent with this policy. Examples of Service Providers include hosting and content delivery services, and payment processors. For example, We may use a third party to provide billing, subscription management and other payment related services. GFcrew does not store any payment information in our databases. Rather, we rely on a PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant service merchant provider, to store all payment related data. Our provider is prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose other than providing the above-described contracted services.
- Profiles, Listings, and other Public Information. The GFcrew website lets you publish information, including personal information, that is visible to the general public. For example: Parts of your public profile page, such as your name, your description, your city, your profile photo, are publicly visible to others. If you submit content in a community or discussion forum, blog or social media post, or use a similar feature on the GFcrew website, that content may be publicly visible. Based on our legitimate interest to promote the GFcrew website we may display parts of the GFcrew website (e.g., your Profile page) on sites operated by GFcrew’s business partners. Information you share publicly on the GFcrew website may be indexed through third party search engines. In some cases, you may opt-out of this feature in your Account settings. If you change your settings or your public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
- Change in business In the case of a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization or sale, information collected may be shared on the basis that it is subject to standard confidentiality arrangements.
- To comply with the law Information may be disclosed if it is deemed necessary to comply with the law and court order, to protect the rights of individuals and to fulfill law enforcement requirements.
- Marketing We may share information with third-party advertising networks (such as Facebook and Instagram) in order to deliver relevant advertisements to you and to manage our communications with you.
How do we protect the information we collect?
GFcrew uses appropriate administrative, technical, organizational, and physical security measures to protect our users’ and visitors’ information and data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, and alteration, and against unauthorized disclosure and access. We use standard industry practices to protect visitor and user information, including firewalls, SSL encryption, limiting storage of financial information to a PCI compliant third party provider, and system redundancies.
Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee security of the information you transmit to us or host with us using our Services.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as needed to provide you with the Services. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements and to protect our and others’ interests. You may delete your Account in your account settings, in which case your information will be deleted. Anonymized information that are not identifiable to a person might be retained to help us improve our Services.
International information transfer
As part of providing the Services to you, your personal information might be transferred, stored or processed in a country other than where you are located. GFcrew will ensure the transfers will be completed in compliance with mechanisms that is recognized under the relevant Data Protection Legislation as providing an adequate level of protection for data transfers.
You have the rights over your personal information. Subject to any exemptions provided by law, we take reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. You can usually manage your information simply by logging into your account and editing your information directly in the “My Account” section.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA), we will normally collect personal information from you only where, a) we have your consent to do so, b) where we need your personal information to fulfill a contract with you, or c) where the processing is in our legitimate interest in providing the services. In most cases, if you do not provide the requested information, we will not be able to provide the service to you.
Unsubscribe from marketing
If you receive marketing e-mail messages from us and wish to opt out of receiving such messages, then you may simply follow the opt-out procedure specified in such e-mail.
Other Important Information
- Analyzing your Communications. We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the GFcrew website for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, in some cases, we may scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications. These activities are carried out based on GFcrew’s legitimate interest in ensuring compliance with applicable laws and our Terms, preventing fraud, promoting safety, and improving and ensuring the adequate performance of our services.
- Third Party Partners & Integrations The GFcrew website may contain links to third party websites or services, such as third party integrations, co-branded services, or third party-branded services (“Third Party Partners”). GFcrew doesn’t own or control these Third Party Partners and when you interact with them, you may be providing information directly to the Third Party Partner, GFcrew, or both. These Third Party Partners will have their own rules about the collection, use, and disclosure of information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the other websites you visit.